Searching...
Thursday, October 24, 2013
10/24/2013 09:13:00 AM

Here I Blog Once More

Well, I've been rather intermittent with my blogging efforts... only one time last year, and none since.

Seeing the efforts of friends and acquaintances at blogging has inspired me to get busy on the keyboard once more.

Admittedly, I see blogging more than anything else as an opportunity to strengthen my powers of examination, interpretation, and articulation...after all, there are many people who are far superior to me at all of those things, and the contributions they supply in their blogs are probably worth more time.

In other words, I'm not setting out with any ambitions to provide ground-breaking commentary, spellbinding wisdom, or any of the like (gasp!)... I'm merely here to throw in my two cents and hopefully grow while at it.

Hopefully though, through my efforts, perhaps people will be entertained and given perspective they wouldn't have found otherwise.

More to come soon.



1 comments :

omochan said...

It's good to see you writing again. I'm curious to see what happens.

 
Back to top!