Searching...
Sunday, October 07, 2007
10/07/2007 07:45:00 PM

Fall Break

Perhaps few signs of my aging stand out so much as this one. For most of my life in school, any time classes were in recess for any given period of time was a break. Not so anymore. While it is indeed fall break at Southeastern, for me it is nothing more than more time to work out at the church, study for two midterms, and maybe, just maybe get some work done in advance on some papers.

While I would like some time to just "chill", my greater desire by far is to strive for excellence in my studies. Not just for the good grade...not just for the president's list...not even for long-term retention...but my purpose is to use this knowledge as a means of worshiping my Creator and LORD. Efficiency must still be improved.

0 comments :

 
Back to top!