Searching...
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
9/19/2007 07:56:00 PM

Thought for the week

For me, having the freedom and opportunity to write is reason enough in itself to put up a post here and there. If all else fails, I always have my own thoughts and feelings to reveal. Of course, there is no shortage of issues from all spectrums of life on which to comment. I suppose the only forces keeping me from doing this more is my own laziness in critically observing the issues coupled with my own fear of making strong assertions. Nevertheless, I am overcoming both of these deficiencies.

This week has had its ups and downs, especially in regard to my sleeping schedule. Without any external reasons, I have had no consistent sleep patern for quite sometime now. This week alone had a few especially crazy days. For instance, I had been up for nearly thirty hours straight on Sunday night. I got to bed early on Monday night and ended up awaking around three in the morning. Thus I was tired and took a five hour nap that began at four that afternoon. Waking up at nine that night, I was much too rested to return for any more sleep until today, when I took brief naps interrupted only by my consistent use of the snooze button on my alarm clock from about noon til four. Thus now I am beginning to feel some desire for rest once more. In fact, I think this is enough for tonight.

0 comments :

 
Back to top!